Booking Terms and Conditions
All bookings arranged through easyShuttle.com.au are subject to terms and conditions as specified below.
PLEASE READ THE BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY
- Confirmed booking is valid as per the dates displayed on the final confirmation voucher and printout.
- Upon receipt of payment, a booking confirmation or voucher will be sent via Email.
- Credit Cards accepted: Master Card, Visa, Diners Club and American Express.
- Full payment is required to make a reservation and final booking confirmation.
- easyShuttle.com.au rates are ONLY available for Internet users who book via this website www.easyshuttle.com.au.
- The rates are in Australian Dollars.
- Rates are inclusive of all Australian taxes and service charges.
- High season surcharge may apply on certain dates.
- A Surcharge will apply for all delayed flights from Sydney airport to destination.
- Payment by telegraphic/bank transfer shall be in Australian Dollars (contact easyShuttle.com.au for bank details) at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- easyShuttle.com.au do not charge a service fee for processing credit card payments through internet passenger booking.
- Passenger also understands that the charge toward credit card will be shown as being from easyShuttle.com.au. (ABN: 62 122 063 398)
- Cancelling a confirmed and paid booking less than 24 hours prior to your pickup booking scheduled time, will result in a cancellation fee equal to 100% of the total booking price.
- Cancelling a confirmed and paid booking more than 24 hours prior to your pickup booking scheduled time, will result in a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the total booking price.
- The passenger name should be correctly given at the time of booking.
Modifications & Changes
- This transfer is to and from airport/port and your destination, which is specified and confirmed in your booking only.
- Schedule date changes are permitted no less than 24 hours prior to your booking pickup scheduled time.
- Changes less than 24 hours before scheduled pickup time will incur a $25.00 fee.
- All requests for modifications must be directed to, Easy Shuttle Customer Service Department by email at email@example.com, who will implement the request.
- Prices and quotations are subject to change without notice until a booking has been made and confirmed.
Flight Delay Surcharge
- easyshuttle.com.au will allow 15 minutes waiting time from the scheduled pickup time free of charge. After which a charge of $20 per 15 minute period will apply. This fee needs to be paid upon boarding the vehicle. A receipt for this charge can be issued on request.
- Passenger should notify easyShuttle.com.au of any expected delays. We will only allow up to a maximum of 45 minutes waiting time (including 15 minutes free of charge) after the scheduled pickup time specified in your voucher.
- easyShuttle.com.au WILL NOT monitor any flights/ships departure or arrival schedule times.
- easyShuttle.com.au shall not be held responsible or liable for any delays caused by airlines or ship operators.
- If you do not meet your driver or call us within the pickup scheduled time as specified in your booking voucher, we will consider it as a ‘no-show’ and no refund is issued.
- The booking entitles you to one (1) carry-on bag and one (1) check-in bag per passenger.
- The carry-on bag must not exceed 10 kg.
- The check-in bag must not exceed 35 kg.
- Additional luggage is subject to an additional fee of $5.00 per item.
- Extra fee of $10.00 will apply for oversize luggage or large items (we are not equipped to handle freight)
- In all booking arrangements, the person (credit card holder) or agent making the booking shall be deemed to have accepted the booking conditions on behalf of the passenger named (if different from card holder) in the booking.
AIRPORT Pickup Arrangements
Departures - Transfers to Sydney Airport
- For International Flight Departure: International passengers need to allow enough time for city traffic conditions and any other delays. Pickup time is between 3.00 to 4.00 hours before flight departure. Your pickup time will be provided in your booking voucher.
- For Domestic Flight Departure: Domestic passengers need to allow enough time for city traffic conditions and any other delays. Pickup time is between 2.00 to 3.00 hours before flight departure. Your pickup time will be provided in your booking voucher.
- easyShuttle.com.au will notify passengers of any changes to their pickup time 6 to 12 hours prior to their scheduled pickup time.
Arrivals - Transfers from Sydney Airport
- For International Flight Arrival: International passengers need to pass through the usual arrival stages such as duty free, immigration, customs, baggage collection and security. Pickup time is between 60 to 90 minutes, after scheduled flight arrival which is specified in the booking voucher.
- For Domestic Flight Arrival: Domestic passengers need to pass through the usual arrival stages such as baggage collection and security. Pickup time is between 45 to 60 minutes after scheduled flight arrival which is specified in the booking voucher.
- For Standard Shuttle Transfer Service: The waiting time for other arriving passengers shall not exceed 45 minutes.
- The passenger, acknowledges by their acceptance, that easyShuttle.com.au, its agents and suppliers, in making arrangements for transportation or any service in connection with the itineraries of individual passengers shall not be liable for injury, damage, loss, accident, delay or irregularity, liability or expense to person or property due to act of default by any other company or person providing services included in this transfer.
- Further, easyShuttle.com.au, its agents and suppliers accept no responsibility for any sickness, pilferage, labour disputes, machinery breakdown, government restrains, acts of war and terrorism, weather conditions, defect in any vehicle of transportation or for any misadventure or casualty or any other causes beyond their control.
- easyShuttle.com.au reserves the right to cancel, change or substitute any service and to decline to accept or retain any passenger at any time for any reason including, without limitation, insufficient number of participants.
- All transfer vouchers are issued subject to the terms and conditions specified by easyShuttle.com.au, its agents and suppliers.
- Every effort would be made by the company to ensure that vehicles arrive on time. The company shall not be held responsible or liable for any delay that occurs which is beyond our control.
- easyShuttle.com.au shall not be held responsible or liable for any delays caused by airline or ship operators, passengers missing flight/ship or flight/ship time changes.
Book Easy Shuttle Airport Bus online | Check Sydney Airport Shuttle Fares | Easy Shuttle Agents and Corporate Login
Terms & Conditions - Sydney Airport Shuttle
Powered By Media Suite - Easy to use CMS Systems